BeingSoda

If you are a dreamer..

Monday 7 May 2012

Communicators

So, I've been thinking.  All around me people are doing awesome things with their lives. While sit at home and read about muscles and nerves and arteries. Which, I suppose, will help me do awesome things later on in life, but I want to do something now. Later on, a lot of people will be doing the same awesome thing I am doing. The others will have proceeded.
Kids my age are brilliant photographers( I think it's quite the 'in'thing to be a dedicated photographer these days) when I lost the only camera I had half a year ago and rely on my phone's ( and my) crappy photograph taking abilities.
Friends are getting published and paid for it.
Being wonderful musicians, for their age.
Brilliant speakers who can debate me out of anything.
Above all they're good communicators. 
So I'm going to do my best to be one.
Starting with, a blog post everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment